Author(s): Allan Pease; Barbara Pease
From internationally renowned authors, Allan and Barbara Pease comes the worldwide bestseller Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps
Men and women are have different values and different rules. Not better or worse - just different. Everyone knew this but very few people were willing to admit it. That is, until Allan and Barbara Pease came along.
Their practical, easy-to-read and often controversial book will help you discover the truth about men and women - and teach you what to do about it.
They explore why:
- Men really can't do more than one thing at a time
- Men should never lie to women
- Women talk so much and men so little
- Men love erotic images and women aren't impressed
- Women prefer simply to talk it through
- Men offer solutions but hate advice
- Women despair about men's silences
- Men want sex and women need love
Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps is a sometimes shocking, always illuminating and frequently hilarious look at why the battle lines are drawn between the sexes. Read this book and you'll learn so many secrets about the opposite sex you might never have to say you're sorry again!