Author(s): Dorling Kindersley Publishing Staff
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to St Petersburg, packed with insider tips, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of St Petersburg.
Explore the charming ruins at the Pavlovsk, marvel at the Church on Spilled Blood, admire the brilliant artworks at the Hermitage or glide along the frozen pathways of the Yegalin Island on ice skates during winter. From Top 10 museums to the Top 10 Russian restaurants - discover the best of St Petersburg with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 St Petersburg-
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 listsshowcase the best attractions in St Petersburg, covering Nevskiy Prospekt, the Mariinskiy Theatre, Peter and Paul Fortress, the Peterhof and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of St Petersburg, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guidesexplore St Petersburg's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
-Colour-coded chaptersdivided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tipsincluding our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
- Covers Gostinyy Dvor, Palace Embankment, Sennaya Ploschad, Vasilevskiy Island, Petrogradskaya and areas lying further afield
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.