Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet New Zealandis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience Maori culture, be wowed by beautiful glaciers or hike through gorgeous scenery; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New Zealand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's New Zealand Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honestreviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Maori culture, history, cuisine, arts, music, landscape, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out touring map(included in print version), plus over 90 maps
- CoversAuckland, Bay of Islands, Coromandel Peninsula, Central Plateau, Rotorua, East Coast,Wellington, Marlborough, West Coast, Christchurch, Dunedin, Queenstown, Fiordland, Southland and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet New Zealand,our most comprehensive guide to New Zealand, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on just the North or South islands of New Zealand? Check out Lonely Planet'sNew Zealand's South Island guide or New Zealand's North Islandguide for a comprehensive look at what each of these islands to offer.
- Looking for just the highlights of New Zealand? Check out Discover New Zealand,a photo-rich guide to the country'smost popular attractions.
Authors:Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.