New Zealand Marco Polo Travel Guide
Author(s): Marco Polo Travel Publishing Staff
- Instant knowledge: a neat, introductory overview split into 3 sections, Top 10, Don't Miss, At Your Leisure, so you get an instant idea of what that area is like and whether it suits your mood that day
- Inspirational ideas from dawn til dusk: 'My Special Day' is a recommended tour exploring an area or a different aspect of the destination.
- Instant information: a straight to the point, unique, questioning structure highlights the key points for all Top 10 sights in a fun and highly accessible way.
- Relaxation: every sight has a suggestion for time out, so you have time to pause and savour the moment whether it's in a park or people watching in a lovely coffee shop.
- Try something new: if you've been before our Insider Tips will uncover sides of the country that might have eluded you last time.
- Spiral binding makes it easy to handle, you can fold the book back on itself so it's always ready on the page you need
- Pocket size - easily fits in a pocket or small bag for quick reference
- Use it on your road trip - road atlas and pull out map are also included
- : 9783829755627
- : Marco Polo Travel Publishing
- : MAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- : November 2019
- : books
- : Marco Polo Travel Publishing Staff
- : Spiral bound
- : English
- : 919.304412
- : 234