Author(s): Inc. Peter Pauper Press (Created by)
Challenges to face? Mountains to climb? Issues to address? Clarify feelings, engage with your thoughts, process emotions, set goals, and consider opportunities. Write it all out here, within the pages of this motivating and elegant journal.
- 160 lightly lined pages are provided for writing, sketching, or jotting down ideas.
- Acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- On front and back covers: Sophisticated florals, a matte black background, and the words ''Nevertheless, She Persisted'' in brush script.
- Gloss highlights, gold foil detailing, and raised embossing add polish.
- Complementary coral interior endpapers complement the design.
- A black elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Includes an inside back cover pocket.
- The small-format size (5 inches wide by 7 inches high) fits easily in most bags and backpacks.