Should I Stay or Should I Go? A Guide to Sorting Out Whether Your Relationship Can--Andshould--Be Saved
Author(s): Lundy Bancroft; Jac Patrissi
A guide to making the ultimate relationship decision from the author of Why Does He Do That?
In this supportive and straightforward guide, Lundy Bancroft, the author of Why Does He Do That?, and communication specialist JAC Patrissi offer a way for women to practically take stock of their relationships and move forward--with or without their partners.
Women involved in chronically frustrating or unfulfilling relationships will learn to:
- Tell the difference between a healthy-yet-difficult relationship and one that is really not working
- Recognize the signs that their partner has a serious problem
- Stop waiting to see what happens-and make their own growth the top priority
- Prepare for life without their partner-even as they keep trying to make the relationship work
Lundy Bancroft has spent the last 15 years of his career specializing in abusive men. The author of articles in medical journals and professional books, he is the former co-director of Emerge, the nation's first program for abusive men. Now he trains various non- profit and state and judicial agencies in working with domestic abuse.
JAC Patrissi is the founder and former director of the Vermont Victim Assistance Academy. She facilitates the Growing a New Heart Retreat series for women healing from destructive relationships.
- : 9780425238899
- : Penguin Publishing Group
- : Berkley
- : November 2011
- : United States
- : books
- : Lundy Bancroft; Jac Patrissi
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 646.7/8082
- : 432